444 66 96
Our Doctor Staff
Let's Call You
Neurology is the field of medicine that deals with the diseases of the nervous system as well as the brain and muscle system. It is not easy to diagnose neurology at first because the general symptoms are the same. Since there is a section that needs to go through a psychological process, treatment methods are discussed together with psychology. In this regard, neurology diseases usually come to the fore in genetics. Some diseases in the family are genetically transmitted to other individuals. Therefore, when applying the treatment method for neurological diseases, diagnosis is of great importance. Diseases examined in the Neurology Clinic;
- Numbness at the extremity with sudden memory loss
- ALS disease and multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease and tremors in the hands over time
- Persistent dizziness with severe headaches
- Pain and numbness in the face area
- Loss of sensation in any part of the body
- Epilepsy and Epilepsy diseases
- Twitches in the body with psychological disorders
- Spinal cord injury
- Contractions in different parts of the body
In health problems that require measurement with EMG, measurements are made in the presence of a specialist doctor.
EMG or electromyography is a neurological examination method based on the examination of the electrical potential of nerves and striated muscles.